Many thanks to our members and guests for a fantastic turn out for the AGM and Member’s tasting. A number of varied and entertaining presentations from our members gave us a wonderful opportunity to try some wines many hadn’t tried before.
Many thanks to Margaret Connor for organising the tasting and to the members for volunteering.
- Bird in Hand Sparkling Pinot Noir NV, Adelaide Hills, Australia
- Greywacke Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough New Zealand 2018
- Les Divolottes, Jean Vullien & Fils, Chignin Bergeron, Coteau de Montmelian 2018, Savoie France
- Bin #002 Zweigelt 2017, Familie Mantler, Weinviertel, Austria
- Domaine Comte Peraldi Red 2014, Ajaccio, Corsica
- Chianti Classico Riserva 2013, Tenute Piccini, Tuscany Italy
- 19 Crimes 2018, Victoria, Australia
- Peninsula Palo Cortado, Jerez, Spain NV