AGM & Members Tasting
Many thanks to our volunteer presenters. The theme was a wine members could buy with a retail priceÂ of under Â£15.Â We all had a fantastic evening and a lot of wine.
- Bouvet Saumur Brut, France – Majestic
- Isabel Sauvignon Blanc 2011, New Zealand – Wine Society
- Palacios De Bornos (Rueda Superior) Verdejo 2011, Spain – George Hill
- Pouilly-Vinzelles “En Paradis” 2010 Chardonnay 2010, France – Majestic
- Brumont Tannat/Merlot Vin de Gascogne 2011, France – Evington’s Wine
- Grant Burge Benchmark Barossa Valley Shiraz 2010, Australia – Evington’s Wine
- The Laughing Magpie 2008 Shiraz/Viognier, d’Arenberg Australia – Majestic
- Taylor’s Late Bottled Vintage Port 2004, Portugal – widely available
Our committee members are all volunteers who give a significant amount of time to the society.Â Our secretary of many years, Merrill Hastie has decided to hang up her glasses and spend more time drinking wine.Â Many thanks for your years of service.
If you’re interested in Chester Osborn’s “marketing lesson”, take a look at the video below…