In February we welcome Tony Wellings of The Antipodean Sommellier, presenting a range of wines from their New Zealand and Australia portfolio.
- The tasting will only be held if allowed under the COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time.
- The number of attendees will be restricted, so please sign up early to avoid disappointment.
- New members are welcome on payment of the £15 annual subscription in advance of the tasting along with the tasting fee.
- There will be no supper nor supper wines provided. Members are welcome to bring their own food and implements and all items brought must be removed.
- Members are expected to have been fully vaccinated, please consider whether you should attend if this is not the case.
- Members must not attend if they are experiencing COVID symptoms
- The meeting room will have increased ventilation via opened doors and windows
- Members are asked to wear face masks when not seated unless exempt
- Surfaces will be sanitised before entry. Members are asked to use the hand sanitizer provided on entry
- Members are asked to avoid crowding on check-in and on exit
- Spittoons will not be provided, please bring an empty plastic bottle if you need one
Note that this is a “Members Only” which must be paid for in advance. Unfortunately, it is not possible for members to simply turn up on the night.