In September we welcomed Dan Farrell-Wright of online wine and spirits merchant Wickhams. We were treated to an entertaining presentation of a range of French wines from their portfolio. The main focus was on wines from Burgundy and Beaujolais.
Wickhams is the International Wine Challenge 2022 Specialist Merchant of the Year and was a finalist in their Online Retailer of the Year category. Wickhams was also shortlisted in the Decanter Retailer Awards.
For more information:
- Les Quarterons Crémant de Loire Brut NV
- Clos du Vieux Bourg Beaujolais-Blanc 2021
- Louis Père et Fils Chablis 2020
- Bret-Brothers Mâcon-Chardonnay 2018
- Domaine de Mont Joly “La Croix Polage” Beaujolais-Villages 2020
- Nuiton-Beaunoy Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2019
- Clos du Vieux Bourg Morgon 2020
- Domaine du Prieure “Les Gollardes” Savigny-les-Beaune 2019