Many thanks to Nick Gent from Rodney Densem Wines Limited, Nantwich and Ed Hobbs from John Fells (Torres UK Agents), for presenting a range of wines from Torres. It was the first visit by the duo to the society and the evening was enjoyed by all.
For more information:
Tel: 01270 626999
Address: 4 Pillory Street, Nantwich CW5 5BD
- Santa Digna Estelado Brut Rose NV
- Marimar Estate Albariño 2015
- Torres Fransola 2014
- Torres Milmanda 2013
- Miquel Torres Cordillera Carmenere 2012
- Torres Salmos Priorat 2014
- Torres Mas la Plana 2011
- Torres Floralis Moscatel d’Oro NV
Many thanks to the following members for presenting an excellent range of wines at the AGM. We all had a fantastic evening.
Linda and Roland Moss
- Chapel Down Vintage Reserve Brut
- Lyrarakis Dafni 2016
- Domaine Yves Cuilleron Viognier Les Vignes d’a Côte 2015
- Tom and the Peleton Ventoux Rouge 2013
- Reserve des Hospitaliers, Cairanne, Cotes du Rhone Villages
- Castillo Perelada 5 Finques Reserva 2013
- Los Haroldos Bonada 2013
- Moscatel de Setúbal, Bacalhôa 2012
Many thanks to Lee Evans from Condor Wines, for presenting wines from Los Haroldos, Argentina. We all had a fantastic evening.
Lee Evans, Condor Wines
- Chacabuco Viognier 2016
- Chacabuco Torrontés 2015
- Robles Chardonnay 2014
- Chacabuco Malbec Rosado 2016
- Chacabuco Malbec 2016
- Roble Bonarda 2013
- Roble Malbec 2015
- Seleccion de Familia Malbec 2013
Many thanks to Rory Benham, Sales Director from The Wine Treasury, for presenting wines from Washington State, USA. We all had a fantastic evening.
- Hedges “CMS” Sauvignon Blanc, Columbia Valley 2015
- L’Ecole No 41 Chardonnay, Columbia Valley 2012
- L’Ecole No 41 Semillon, Columbia Valley 2014
- Grace Lane Riesling, Yakima Valley 2014
- Hedges “CMS” red blend, Columbia Valley 2012
- L’Ecole No 41 Merlot, Columbia Valley 2013
- Grace Lane Cabernet, Columbia Valley 2012
- Duckhorn “Canvasback” Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain 2013
Many thanks to Simon Woods for presenting wines from Portugal. We all had a fantastic evening.
- Casa Ferreirinha Planalto Branco Reserva 2015, Douro
- Reguengo de Melgaço Alvarinho 2015, Vinho Verde
- J P Ramos Smart Dog Syrah/Trincadeira 2015, VR Alentejano
- Duorum Tinto 2014, Douro
- Casa Ferreirinha Vinha Grande Tinto 2014, Douro
- Quinta dos Carvalhais Tinto Reserva 2010, Dão
- Adela de Pegões Moscatel de Setúbal NV
- Blandy’s 10 Year Old Bual Madeira
In February we welcome back author, editor, blogger and international wine judge Simon Woods, presenting wines from Portugal.
Note: Members are contacted by a member of the Committee each month to commit to attendance at the tasting. If you’re not a member and would like to attend, please take a look at the “Contact us” page – we’ll need to hear from you at least a week before the tasting. Unfortunately, it is not possible for members or guests to simply turn up on the night owing to space limitations and the need to arrange catering in advance.
Many thanks to Ciara Wong and Iain Phillips of Mentzendorff & Co Ltd for presenting wines from Klein Constantia, South Africa. We all had a fantastic evening.
- MCC 2012
- KC Sauvignon Blanc 2014
- Sauvignon Blanc 2015
- Metis Sauvignon Blanc 2014
- Chardonnay 2014
- KC Pinot Noir 2014
- Estate Red Blend 2014
- Vin de Constance 2013